The Colorado Center of Medical Excellence (CCME) is an Internal Medicine practice passionate about transforming your healthcare experience through our comprehensive and integrated model. Our Denver Concierge Medicine practice specializes in Internal Medicine and combines compassion and integrity with exemplary healthcare.
We have come together as physicians striving for a model that focuses on and honors the patient-doctor relationship. As doctors that genuinely love our profession, we value practicing in an environment that allows time to listen, time to understand complex issues, and time for meaningful interactions.
We are committed to personalized care and value the unique healthcare needs of each individual. Thank you for placing trust in us and we are honored to be your physicians.
OUR CORE VALUES
Click on graphic to enlarge in a lightbox.
- Board certified internal medicine physician
- Primary care and chronic disease management
- Convenience of appointments, always same day or next day
- Comprehensive annual exam/executive physical including preventative care and the time to address any ongoing concerns
- Consultation with your physician following your exam to review all laboratory and imaging results
- Creation of an individualized goal-oriented health plan
- Easy access to your physician or occasionally one of the covering physicians via appointments, phone or email (if traveling FaceTime or Skype can be utilized)
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Electronic Medical Record with Patient Portal that allows access to your medical records
- Consultation with nutritionist (weight management, cholesterol lowering, healthier eating and cooking, cancer prevention and dietary supplements are suggested topics)
- Consultation with a physical therapist or certified fitness specialist for functional evaluation (included if age 40 or older without additional cost or for a fee if younger)
- Meditation and mindfulness workshops
Included for all patients without additional cost
- Expanded laboratory panel including blood counts, metabolic panel, urine, inflammatory and tumor markers
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Cognitive testing
- Hearing screens
Included without additional costs if 50 or over,
available for younger patients for a fee
- Coronary Calcium Scoring to assess for Coronary Artery Disease (at baseline)
- Carotid ultrasound and CIMT to assess for Vascular Health (periodic intervals)
- Thyroid and Abdominal ultrasound to evaluate organ health and early detection of disease (periodic intervals)
- Direct involvement by your physician if hospitalized at Rose Hospital
- Involvement by phone consultation if hospitalized at an outside facility